Winning a jackpot prize is a big help for me to my whole entire life. Having this kind of blessings from God is an opportunity for me to do all things that i cant do or have before. The first thing that i will do in my money is to treat myself, i will do SHOPPING!. I will buy everything that i want, clothes, shoes, gadgets etc. Next is my dream CONDOMINIUM UNIT. When i turned College, inisip ko kaagad kung ano ang gusto ko kapag nagkaroon nako ng stable job. And condominium ang gusto ko kaya i will grab this chance to have that dream come true. :) Another thing is i want to have my own CAR although hindi ako mahilig sa mga sasakyan i think it will give a big help for me in my everyday life. I want to be wise in keeping a money or kung paano sya i-hohold. I want to have my own BUSSINESS. A botique clothing and accessories shop. Since im a shoppaholic person, gusto ko i-share sa mga tao yung knowledge ko in terms of fashion. From that way hindi lang ako nakapagpalago ng pera mas nadedevelop ko pa yung skills ko in terms of fashion. I also want to give money in CHARITY. Since its a Christmas Season I will give them a simple Chrstmas Party just to give happiness in other people. And as a Perfroming Arts Student I want to be a actress. Thats why i will use my money in enrolling myself in theatre workshop or in ABS-CBN. So that i would have a chance to have many experience and I would have a chance to develop my talents and skills. I can use this opportunities as my stepping stone sa pagiging artista...
And the rest money will be keeping in the bank, so that when the time comes that i will badly need it meron akong makukuha.


No comments:
Post a Comment