nobody can stop me from dreaming.

nobody can stop me from dreaming.

Friday, February 11, 2011

EROTIC FANTASY

It's awesome when I and my fiancée start in talking about our relationship while were so drunk because of the one-on-one inuman together. I like it when he's taking his shirts off to make me feel the warm of his body. I also want him to leave something behind in the bed. If it has his scent on it, I have my nose buried in it until the next time I see him. I want everything will happen in a beach hotel. I love the fresh air aof the ocean and the foot prints in the sea shore. I want to feel the heat of the wine and the love that we have for each other under the stars and the sky in the night. An intimate kiss and hugs that will leads us to be more closer and tight to each other... everything will happen after our wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment